The beauty of this recipe is that it is high in fiber, sugar-free and tastes amazing, why? it’s 100% oatmeal flour which is very good for you. it is too good to be true, also incredibly easy to make, just combine all the ingredients together in a blender and blend to mix.
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 250g of oat flour
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 100ml of water or oat milk (add more or less liquid to desired consistency)
- maple syrup, to serve (they taste equally delicious without)
- Fresh organic berries and bananas to serve
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Leave the oat pancake batter to stand for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Heat a non-stick pan and cook each side of the pancake for 1 minute or until it is slightly bubbling on the top, then flip to the other side and cook until golden brown on both sides. Serve warm on its own or with a drizzle of maple syrup and fresh fruit of your choice.
- Recipe Submitted by: www.adaorasoludo.com
Use a blender or mixer to mix everything really fast.