Why We Should Be Eating Oats
How do you like your oats? Oats make the most delicious breakfast, lunch, dessert or dinner, whether sweet or savoury. It can also make meals that can be eaten at any time, including snack time.
Known scientifically as Avena sativa, the super whole-grain food has many health advantages that many don’t even know. It’s amazing how delicious oat is, and it is healthier than your traditional flour which is not often as nutritious.
Here are 9 good reasons we should all be eating oats:
1. Oats Can Keep you Full for Longer, Which Can Help you Lose Weight
2. Oats Can Noticeably Improve Blood Sugar Control
3. Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides
4. Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious
5. It is Great for the Skin Too! Finely Ground Oats Can Help with Skin Care
6. Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan
7. Oat Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage
8. The Powerful Food Can Also Decrease The Risk of Childhood Asthma
9. Say Goodbye to Conspitation Because Oats Can Help Relieve Constipation Too